ACFE South Florida Chapter #11 presents 6th Annual Ethics Seminar
July 8th: 8:30am – 10:30am EST
Delivery: Live / Group Internet Based
CPE Credits: Up to 2 hours of ETHICS!!!
Early Bird Pricing:
In-Person: $75 Members / $100 Non-Chapter Members (Available til May 1st)
Virtual: $25 Chapter Members / $40 Non-Chapter Members
In-Person: $100 Chapter Members / $125 Non-Chapter Members
Virtual: $35 Chapter Members / $50 Non-Chapter Members
In-Person Capacity LIMITED to 50 attendees!!!
NASBA Statement: South Florida Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Board of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
How to Cheat Your Way to the Highest Level of Professional Ethics - Greg Kyte, CPA and Founder of Comedy CPE
- Understand the methods used by behavioral economists to measure and study ethical behavior and ethical choices.
- Recognize the powerful influence that results from intentionally creating "company lore" that communicates the importance of integrity.
- Learn counter-intuitive ways that social groups create ethical norms and enforce ethical (or unethical) behavior
- Contract the fraud triangle with the findings of behavioral scientist's studies of unethical behavior.
- Master various techniques to increase the level of ethical behavior in the workplace.